This is a flooring installation checklist in order for your installation to run as smoothly as possible. There are some items we do not move, pianos for example. If you have any questions regarding your room prep please contact your Project Manager.
- All small/loose items removed from rooms. This includes lamps, pictures, books, items on top of dressers and tables.
- Empty out items from storage pieces including bookcases, china cabinets, chests, coffee tables... We will move the actual pieces but can not move items that have not been cleared out.
- Unplug all electronic equipment connections- computers, printers, televisions, dvd players, etc.
- Remove linens from beds, including all loose pillows
- Closets do not have to be completely emptied out, however installers need about 4’ clear from the floor up. All shoes/clothes and loose items on the floor should be removed.
- Some clients like to remove draperies during the installation process to avoid dust.
- Your prepped rooms should have all loose items removed and any fragile/special pieces packed away in a safe place.
- Remove Glade/Airwick plug-ins from all areas of installation.
- We do not move Grand Pianos, Pool Tables or Grandfather Clocks.
- On some installations we must move the refrigerator. On the day of install, we ask that you have as few items as possible in the refrigerator.
Thank You!We look forward to your installation!